Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

.:fly high by SHINee:.

~SHINee~
fly high!! g0 t0 the sky!!

j0ng hyun 0ppa!!
hell0 baby!!the shinee's appas take care 0f the baby,,y0oguen..

the translati0n:
Now I'm going to try flying
My heart burns up, engine turns up
Unveil the dreams hidden in your heart and believe in only me
I'll hold your hand
Can make your dream come true
This thrilling feeling follows the sky blue light
I won't let go of anything
I will have it all
As long as we enjoy this moment
Even if I'm breathless, obviously I'll regret it if I stop
Don't be afraid of bitter failure or anything
You have to go through it all whoa ~
Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky! Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky! Your smile gives me happiness
We will sail through the pain in no time
I'm gonna make that great love someday without stopping
When you fall and when times are hard
When you hate yourself for putting on a mask
Be yourself! And hold my hand
Hey! We're flying towards your dream
Now open your eyes, get up to the world, look up to the sky
Capture those dreams with your hand and fly far away
I'll be at your side protecting you
Can make your dream come true
Even if I'm breathless, obviously I'll regret it if I stop
Don't be afraid of bitter failure or anything
You have to go through it all whoa ~
Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky! Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky! Your smile gives me happiness
We will sail through the pain in no time
I'm gonna make that great love someday without stopping
When you fall and when times are hard
When you hate yourself for putting on a mask
Be yourself! And hold my hand
Hey! We're flying towards your dream
Dazzling your smile is dazziling
When it's hard and you're tired just smile whoa ~
Without hesitation again without hesitation
Try finding your dreams you're so cool whoa~
Your smile gives me happiness
We will sail through the pain in no time
I'm gonna make that great love someday without stopping
When you fall and when times are hard
When you hate yourself for putting on a mask
Be yourself! And hold my hand
Hey! We're flying towards your dream
Now I'm gonna try flying
My heart burns up
Engine turns up
Unveil the dreams hidden in your heart and believe in only me
I'll hold your hand
Can make your dream come true

~new s0ng fr0m k0rean gr0up that i like s0 much..SHINee!!~

haha..this s0ng m0tivated me s0 much..ya!!listen t0 this s0ng n the translati0n..itll make u m0re m0tivated..thanx t0 my super juni0r FAEZ AFZAL cz t0ld me b0ut this s0ng..after i heard this s0ng,,i feel like WH0A!!haha..seems like i g0t new spirit..
what ive g0t fr0m this song:
  • being yourself..
  • smile!!;))
  • enj0y all the m0ment
  • never regret what weve d0ne
  • never give up
  • open our eyes n l0ok f0ward
  • n0t t0 0f bitter failure in our life [ enj0y it ]
  • believe in 0urself
  • try t0 find ur dream
  • try ur best!!

0key,,thanx 4 listening..i will w0rk harder t0 achieve what i want..u t0o!!haha..the m0st imp0rtant is praying t0 ALLAH n tawakkal..believe in QADA' N QADAR..ALLAH n0e wut the best 4 us..n0t t0 w0rry what pe0ple will say bout u..just ign0re it..take it if they said bout g0od things..

.:drfaezah:.insyaALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment